Ellucian Live 2020
April 5 - April 9
Stop by our Booth #639 and attend our showcase “Support Student Success by Simplifying Scheduling & Registration” on Sunday, April 5, 6:45 – 7:00 p.m. at Booth 117 with DIGARC VP Alan Weeks to hear how you can transform registration to support student success with DIGARC REGISTER Student Scheduling by VSB. It integrates with the SIS to inform degree plans so students can develop multiple schedules that work for their personal and academic needs and register in less than 15 minutes. REGISTER also gives IT and advisers insight into course supply and demand so they can ensure classes students need for on-time graduation are available and reduce support requests.
Don’t miss the presentation “Accelerating Digital Transformation with Connected Curriculum” on Tuesday, April 7, 2:45 – 03:30 p.m. in W232C with Martin Nelson, Manager, Data Integration and Courtney Diaz, Account Executive, DIGARC. You’ll learn how DIGARC and the Ellucian Ethos Platform integrates course, curriculum, and class and student scheduling data. Nearly 800 clients trust DIGARC to establish a single source of truth for curriculum data from which to develop catalogs, support recruitment, inform class and student scheduling, and display program and course information on websites.
- How to support personalized student engagement utilizing your website home page and program pages, academic catalog, and other digital assets
- How to solve the challenges of complex curriculum approval processes so you can develop new curriculum faster and eliminate forms and duplicate entry in Banner and Colleague
- How to support persistence by empowering students to easily create a visual schedule they can use to quickly register, and how to operationalize their search data to build a smarter schedule that optimizes faculty and facility resources
Join a Webinar
|Rethinking Data: Evolving Decision Analytics for the Changing Face of Higher Education
When it came to effective marketing practices for the modern student and assessing degree offerings, the traditional set of IPEDS headcount and registration data didn’t capture the full picture of the operation and mass movement of students at Embry-Riddle’s Worldwide Campus, or fill the gaps necessary for them make sound decisions. Learn how Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University developed a new set of analytics to effectively gauge the operation and make decisions that would appropriately respond to the changing landscape. What resulted was a $250,000 retention pilot that reactivated 1,000 students and created $1.34 million in tuition revenue in just six months. It also led to leadership identifying that they were quickly becoming a campus that catered to the under-25 student population, not just the over-25. |
J. Michael Williams, Dean of the College of Business and Exec. Dir. of Strategy, Innovation, and Effectiveness for the Worldwide Campus, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Frederic Ndiaye, Executive Director of Enrollment, Student Success and Retention, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide
Craig Maslowsky, Vice Chancellor, Enrollment Management, Antioch University and Consultant, DIGARC EXPLORE Student Pathfinder
|2/20/2020||2:00pm EST||1 hour||Register|
|Coffee Break: How to Shorten Curriculum Approval Time by 50%
Struggling through antiquated curriculum approval processes? Attend this 15-minute demo plus Q&A to learn how to save time and improve collaboration by automating curriculum proposal processes with Curriculog. You'll learn how the Curriculog curriculum management system will help you:|
• Define and enforce curriculum proposal processes so faculty and staff can get back to educating instead of administrating
• Create forms, templates and rule-based routing tailored to each program, department and committee
• Ensure data consistency across campus by integrating with your SIS and DIGARC's Acalog academic catalog management system
As a thanks for attending, you’ll receive a Starbucks gift card. Get ready to take the next step in your digital transformation.
|2/20/2020||3:00pm EST||30 minutes||Register|