- This event has passed.
Middle States Association of Collegiate Registrars and Officers of Admission (MSACROA) Conference
December 2, 2019 - December 5, 2019
Don’t miss Ian Stewart’s MSACROA Conference presentation “Accelerating Student Success with Connected Curriculum”on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 11:45 a.m. to discover how to make the intrinsic relationships across student, curriculum, college and constituent data coherent, accessible and actionable.
Join a Webinar
|Coffee Break: Support Student Success by Simplifying Scheduling & Registration
Learn how to simplify scheduling by empowering students to create a visual calendar based on course requirements and preferred times, enabling them to register in an average of 11-14 minutes! By streamlining the scheduling process with REGISTER Student Scheduling by VSB, students and advisers can plan schedules that increase credit hours taken, supporting student success and reducing time to graduation by an average of one semester. |
Join Alan Weeks, VP of REGISTER Student Scheduling by VSB, to learn how to:
- Empower students to increase credit hours taken every semester and reduce time to graduation
- Transform advising into long-term goal-setting with less on developing schedules
- Monitor student search and enrollment activities including course supply and demand, common conflicts and enrollment heat maps
We look forward to introducing you to REGISTER Student Scheduling by VSB! As a thank you for attending, you’ll receive a Starbucks gift card.
To learn more, visit https://www.digarc.com/student-scheduling/
|4/9/2020||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|
|Coffee Break: How to Shorten Curriculum Approval Time by 50%
Struggling through antiquated curriculum approval processes? Attend this 15-minute demo plus Q&A to learn how to save time and improve collaboration by automating curriculum proposal processes with Curriculog. You'll learn how the Curriculog curriculum management system will help you:|
• Define and enforce curriculum proposal processes so faculty and staff can get back to educating instead of administrating
• Create forms, templates and rule-based routing tailored to each program, department and committee
• Ensure data consistency across campus by integrating with your SIS and DIGARC's Acalog academic catalog management system
As a thanks for attending, you’ll receive a Starbucks gift card. Get ready to take the next step in your digital transformation.
|4/16/2020||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|