Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.
Join a Webinar
|Coffee Break: How to Shorten Curriculum Approval Time by 50%
Struggling through antiquated curriculum approval processes? Attend this 15-minute curriculum management solution demo plus Q&A to learn how to save time and improve collaboration by automating curriculum proposal processes with Curriculog. You'll learn how the Curriculog curriculum management system will help you:|
• Define and enforce curriculum proposal processes so faculty and staff can get back to educating instead of administrating
• Create forms, templates and rule-based routing tailored to each program, department and committee
• Ensure data consistency across campus by integrating with your SIS and DIGARC's Acalog academic catalog management system
As a thanks for attending, you’ll receive a Starbucks gift card. Get ready to take the next step in your digital transformation.
|7/16/2020||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|
|Navigating Through Shifting Priorities while Preparing for the Fall Semester
Learn how Prince George’s Community College has evolved and formalized their processes to support staff, adapt curriculum, and ensure quality.
Join us as we interview Bridget Bartlebaugh, Curriculum Committee Co-Chair and Associate Professor at Prince George's Community College (PGCC), in a one-hour webinar with an open question and answer session at the end.
Don’t miss this unique peer-learning opportunity to hear your colleagues share what they are doing to prepare for the fall semester. Learn how PGCC is planning on delivering consistency across all student touch points, enforcing curriculum processes in a remote environment, and ensuring quality learning outcomes are delivered to students in the age of coronavirus. Learn different perspectives on the potential permanent impacts to higher education curriculum development.
|7/16/2020||3:00pm EDT||1 hour||Register|
|Coffee Break: How to Optimize Your Website to Maximize Enrollment Conversion
Attend this 15-minute demo to learn how to empower students to search program, career, transfer data and more on your website with a new DIGARC solution called EXPLORE. As a thanks for attending, you’ll receive a Starbucks gift card. |
You'll discover how institutions:
• Increase the amount of time students spend on their websites by reducing their need to visit other websites to search for information
• Boost their website's effectiveness without significant institutional time for application development, data collection or maintenance
• Find out what students are searching for so they can improve effectiveness of recruitment communications and optimize conversion
With your website affecting how 8 in 10 students view your institution, you can't afford to ignore user experience! We look forward to sharing EXPLORE with you.
Presented by Craig Maslowsky, Vice President, EXPLORE
|7/22/2020||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|