Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.
Join a Webinar
|Coffee Break: Say Goodbye to Catalog Chaos
Are you tired of paper-based processes and outdated PDFs? Register for this 15-minute demo plus Q&A to learn how DIGARC’s industry-leading Acalog academic catalog management software will help you: |
• Publish a more accurate online catalog and keep your SIS up-to-date by eliminating duplicate entry and reducing reliance on PDF catalogs or homegrown systems
• Support student recruitment efforts by publishing an interactive catalog with videos, photos, social media, Degree Planners and more that's also mobile-friendly
• Transform your catalog production timeline from months to weeks and improve user experience for faculty and staff
In a 2017 client survey, Acalog users reported a 90% average increase in student engagement and a 75% reduction in catalog production time. Webinar attendees receive a free Starbucks gift card as a thanks for participating. Don’t miss this opportunity to start transforming your academic catalog management processes!
|10/1/2020||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|
|Coffee Break: Support Student Success by Simplifying Scheduling & Registration
Learn how to simplify scheduling by empowering students to create a visual calendar based on course requirements and preferred times, enabling them to register in an average of 11-14 minutes! By streamlining the scheduling process with REGISTER Student Scheduling by VSB, students and advisers can plan schedules that increase credit hours taken, supporting student success and reducing time to graduation by an average of one semester. |
Join Alan Weeks, VP of REGISTER Student Scheduling by VSB, to learn how to:
- Empower students to increase credit hours taken every semester and reduce time to graduation
- Transform advising into long-term goal-setting with less on developing schedules
- Monitor student search and enrollment activities including course supply and demand, common conflicts and enrollment heat maps
We look forward to introducing you to REGISTER Student Scheduling by VSB! As a thank you for attending, you’ll receive a Starbucks gift card.
To learn more, visit https://www.digarc.com/student-scheduling/
|10/8/2020||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|