An overview of what scheduling solutions exist As a Registrar, you are well acquainted with scheduling; be it rooms, faculty, exams, courses, and degree plans. Even more, you are likely already working with some of the software solutions that help you do it. However,...
Learn more about industry trends and how DIGARC solutions can help you stay ahead of them during an upcoming webinar. For more information about webinars, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Coffee Break: How to Optimize Your Website to Maximize Enrollment Conversion
Attend this 15-minute demo to learn how to empower students to search program, career, transfer data and more on your website with a new DIGARC solution called EXPLORE. As a thank you for attending, you’ll receive a Starbucks gift card. |
You'll discover how institutions:
• Increase the amount of time students spend on their websites by reducing their need to visit other websites to search for information
• Boost their website's effectiveness without significant institutional time for application development, data collection or maintenance
• Find out what students are searching for so they can improve effectiveness of recruitment communications and optimize conversion
With your website affecting how 8 in 10 students view your institution, you can't afford to ignore user experience! We look forward to sharing EXPLORE with you.
|4/21/2021||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|
|Coffee Break: Reduce Reliance on Spreadsheets & Streamline Schedule Planning
Attend this webinar to learn how SECTION improves the schedule planning process. You’ll find out how SECTION:|
• Increases transparency into the many schedule planning steps — planning, reviewing, scheduling, revising and confirming
• Saves time by eliminating manual, paper-based processes and duplicate entry errors
• Better aligns faculty and facility utilization to conform to budgetary guidelines and ensure the courses students need are available
Attendees receive a Starbucks gift card as our thanks for attending!
|4/22/2021||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|
|Coffee Break: Say Goodbye to Catalog Chaos
Are you tired of paper-based processes and outdated PDFs? Register for this 15-minute demo plus Q&A to learn how DIGARC’s industry-leading Acalog academic catalog management software will help you: |
• Publish a more accurate online catalog and keep your SIS up-to-date by eliminating duplicate entry and reducing reliance on PDF catalogs or homegrown systems
• Support student recruitment efforts by publishing an interactive catalog with videos, photos, social media, Degree Planners and more that's also mobile-friendly
• Transform your catalog production timeline from months to weeks and improve the user experience for faculty and staff
In a 2017 client survey, Acalog users reported a 90% average increase in student engagement and a 75% reduction in catalog production time. Webinar attendees receive a free Starbucks gift card as a thank you for participating. Don’t miss this opportunity to start transforming your academic catalog management processes!
|5/6/2021||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|
|Goodbye PDFs, Hello Acalog
If you currently use PDFs or other homegrown solutions to manage your catalog, you understand the challenges of making changes, sharing those changes with other departments and publishing your completed catalog. You also know how important it is to publish an accurate, beautiful catalog that will provide a great student experience.|
Join us on Thursday, May 13 at 11am ET for an exclusive live webinar - hosted by Casey Tedrow, Solutions Consulting Manager for DIGARC - and discover how Acalog, the most robust catalog management solution today, will:
• Empower you to make changes once and publish everywhere instantly
• Enable nearly limitless configurability to meet your institution's unique needs
• Modernize your catalog with an elegant, responsive design
• Provide your students with planning and portfolio tools to help them manage their schedule and academic career
Nearly 1 in 3 Higher Education students are served by DIGARC products. Find out how we can support your students by registering today!
|5/13/2021||11:00am EDT||1 hour||Register|
|Coffee Break: Support Student Success by Simplifying Scheduling & Registration
Learn how to simplify scheduling by empowering students to create a visual calendar based on course requirements and preferred times, enabling them to register in an average of 11-14 minutes! By streamlining the scheduling process with REGISTER Student Scheduling by VSB, students and advisers can plan schedules that increase credit hours taken, supporting student success and reducing time to graduation by an average of one semester. |
Join Alan Weeks, VP of REGISTER to learn how to:
- Empower students to increase credit hours taken every semester and reduce time to graduation
- Transform advising into long-term goal-setting with less on developing schedules
- Monitor student search and enrollment activities including course supply and demand, common conflicts and enrollment heat maps
As a thank you for attending, you’ll receive a Starbucks gift card.
To learn more, visit https://www.digarc.com/student-scheduling/
|5/13/2021||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|
|Coffee Break: How to Shorten Curriculum Approval Time by 50%
Struggling through antiquated curriculum approval processes? Attend this 15-minute curriculum management solution demo plus Q&A to learn how to save time and improve collaboration by automating curriculum proposal processes with Curriculog. You'll learn how the Curriculog curriculum management system will help you:|
• Define and enforce curriculum proposal processes so faculty and staff can get back to educating instead of administrating
• Create forms, templates and rule-based routing tailored to each program, department and committee
• Ensure data consistency across campus by integrating with your SIS and DIGARC's Acalog academic catalog management system
As a thank you for attending, you’ll receive a Starbucks gift card. Get ready to take the next step in your digital transformation.
|5/20/2021||3:00pm EDT||30 minutes||Register|